- You will assist us with the further development and ongoing maintenance of our website and product presentation based on the content management system WordPress.
- You will develop new ideas to make the website more attractive to customers and visitors in close collaboration with Marketing and our In-House Agency.
- In addition, you will assist with content and technical maintenance, as well as further development, of our news blog and newsletter.
- Student in media informatics, or a similar study programme with a strong focus on IT, already possessing practical skills in web development.
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Confident using the script languages JavaSript and PHP.
- Know-how with regard to responsive design.
- You enjoy communication and teamwork.
- Ability to work independently.
- It is advantageous to have a basic knowledge of databases, as well as Photoshop and InDesign.
What we offer
- A fantastic team with friendly and open colleagues.
- A dynamic working atmosphere with lots of room for self-initiative.
- Independent and autonomous work.
- A fair salary based on your qualifications.
- Cover Letter
- Credentials and References
- Preferred start date
Please send your completed application documents to email@example.com