- Ensuring the technical implementation and support of the development department, with a particular focus on Smart Home and IoT.
- Testing ideas in regard to their technical requirements and translating them into technical concepts and decision templates.
- Drawing up specifications, testing technical specifications and communicating at the interface with the development department.
- Integrative coordination of all IT requirements in both hardware and software development, and ensuring compatibility between them, as well as coordination with the various interfaces.
- Ensuring integration of the IT requirements into the corresponding release cycles.
- Setup, management and coordination of resource planning for the budget planning process, as well as regular monitoring and reporting.
- Motivating and moderating leadership and management of internal and external project teams using agile software development methods.
- Providing support for Scrum meetings, planning, reviews and retrospective studies.
- 2nd level support for existing products and solutions.
- You have a university degree in information systems, IT, engineering sciences, electrical engineering or information technology, or a comparable qualification.
- Solid experience leading IT projects.
- Extensive knowledge of methods, procedure models and their application in the software development process (particularly in the safeguarding of engineering and management requirements), as well as experience in applying agile software development methods.
- Creative concepts based on clear and thorough analyses.
- Experience in managing development service providers.
- Experience as well as knowledge of embedded software development.
- Knowledge of communication and network technology, Ethernet and other field buses (BACnet, KNX, etc.), and wireless communication procedures (WiFi, ZigBee, BT, etc.) are desirable.
- A very good level of German and English both written and spoken, as well as knowledge of MS Word and project management tools.
- Open-minded and communicative team-player with a confident demeanour in front of internal and external customers.
- Strong leadership qualities, assertive and adept at handling conflicts.
- A solution-oriented work style with a high level of self-initiative.
- Very strong work ethic, reliable, flexible and able to cope well under stress.
What we offer
- A fantastic team with friendly and open colleagues.
- A dynamic working atmosphere with lots of room for self-initiative.
- Independent and autonomous work.
- Cover Letter
- Credentials and References
- Possible Start Date
Please send your complete application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org