- As a full member in an agile team you will work on project planning, implementing and following-up.
- You will assist with coordination and management of project resources (functions, quality requirements, timing and budget).
- You will play a part in project control and thus contribute to the execution of projects in line with their budgets and timetables.
- You will work closely with the development/design, production, quality control and sales departments.
- You will assist with compiling project documentation.
- A university degree in information systems or a comparable study programme with above-average results.
- You enjoy new technology (e.g. home automation and IoT) and possess a basic technical understanding.
- Interest in software and hardware development, as well as its implementation in everyday project business.
- Very good MS Office skills.
- A high degree of creativity, good planning and organisational skills, an analytical approach, competence with implementation and communication skills.
- Ideally some experience in project management and with tools like Atlassian JIRA and Confluence.
What we offer
- A fantastic team with friendly and open colleagues.
- A dynamic working atmosphere with lots of room for self-initiative.
- Independent and autonomous work.
- A fair salary based on your qualifications; at least 600 euros per month.
- Cover Letter
- Credentials and References
- Preferred start date
Please send your completed application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org