- Responsibility over and strategic expansion of the development department, with a particular focus on Smart Home and IoT.
- Design of innovative solutions, including for new markets, in liaison with specialist departments right up to the production of the final prototype.
- Leadership of the team and applying their skills using agile software development methods, such as Scrum.
- Communication with the development departments of important customers and suppliers.
- Budgetary responsibility for investments as well as motivating and managing co-workers.
- Disciplinary and technical supervision of a team of internal and external software specialists.
- Independently analysing system requirements, designing system architectures, formulating software specifications, implementing or coordinating software designs.
- Close cooperation with other departments (product management, quality control, etc.).
- Consulting and assisting the sales department, partners, suppliers and customers (also on site).
- You have a university degree in IT, technical IT, electrical engineering or information technology, physics or a comparable qualification.
- Several years of practical experience in leading a development team.
- Many years of professional experience as well as excellent programming skills in embedded software.
- Knowledge of communication and network technology, Ethernet and other field buses (BACnet, KNX, etc.), and wireless communication procedures (WiFi, ZigBee, BT, etc.).
- Experience in the application of agile software development methods (Scrum, Test Driven Development).
- Experience with embedded operating systems (embedded Linux, RTOS, etc.) and ARM architectures is desirable.
- Team-oriented work ethic as well as a result-oriented attitude.
What we offer
- A fantastic team with friendly and open colleagues.
- A dynamic working atmosphere with lots of room for self-initiative.
- Independent and autonomous work.
- Cover Letter
- Credentials and References
- Possible Start Date
Please send your complete application documents to email@example.com