- You will be involved in interesting and innovative system development.
- You will work on technical clarifications as well as the compilation of SW specifications.
- You will analyse, specify, develop, integrate and test both our own and custom-designed embedded software components.
- You will create SW designs and programme SW components in C and/or C++.
- You will apply current development and test methods.
- You will be responsible for reviews/inspections and documentation of SW modules.
- You will work using agile methods.
- You have a university degree in IT, technical IT, electrical engineering or information technology, physics or a comparable qualification.
- Many years of professional experience as well as very good programming skills in C/C++.
- Practical experience in design, implementation and testing, particularly in working with relevant development environments for embedded systems.
- Experience with embedded operating systems (embedded Linux, RTOS, etc.) and ARM architectures.
- Skills in implementation and analysis of wireless protocols (BLE, ZigBee and wireless communication) are desirable.
- Team-oriented work ethic as well as a result-oriented attitude.
What we offer
- A fantastic team with friendly and open colleagues.
- A dynamic working atmosphere with lots of room for self-initiative.
- Independent and autonomous work.
- A fair salary based on your qualifications.
- Cover Letter
- Credentials and References
- Possible Start Date
Please send your complete application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org